Every Child Has A
Special Need at Special Kids!
At the Special Kids Child Development Center in Ceres, we provide infant and preschool programs that serve all children of differing abilities and levels of development. We work very hard to maintain a safe environment as well as encourage children to try new and exciting things. Exploration and curiosity are a child’s best learning tools and we strive to make that part of every day’s activities. Each day is a new beginning for the children and for our staff.
Key features of our child care center include:
- Infant care, private preschool and State preschool programs
- Small class sizes and teacher child ratios that meet or exceed State requirements
- We are participants in the Child and Adult Care Food program and offer three meals each day to the children at no additional charge
- We do not observe holidays in the traditional sense. We have many represented faiths and so we choose not to leave anyone out.
- Safety and Security features that include video cameras in each room
- Programs that provide a balance between fun and education in preparation for Kindergarten
- Open year round
Our staff members all exceed the requirements for the State in education and experience.
Our staff fully appreciates the fact we care for other people’s children and so we have to do it right the first time. All staff have Child Development Permits issued by the State of California Teacher Credentialing Office. They all have First Aid and CPR Certificates that are current.
As a partner with you in your child’s growth and education, we encourage you to tour our facility and to meet our wonderful teaching staff!
Onsite Owner and Operator